2/21/09

Holy Toolbar, Batman!!

I don't usually blog on weekends, but this is totally necessary:
This evening I added the Entrecard toolbar to Firefox.  It was
amazing.  I do not say that lightly; I am not easily impressed.  I finished dropping in no time flat, and had much less aggravation. If you don't have this toolbar, do yourself a huge favor and go get it here.

What else is going on around Baileys Basics?  I'm planning on painting and doing some home improvements around our house in the next few months.  I'll be making drapes for some of the rooms, so I'll be sure to post pictures.  I'm browsing Amy Butler for fabrics, of course..... Other than that, we've been doing our usual things like working, working, and working.  

Oh, yeah...and dropping EC.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*gasp* Amy Butler! I love Amy Butler fabrics! Aren't they the greatest?

Audrey said...

Unfortunately I don't have firefox and can't convince hubby to let me put it on. Oh well.

Love your blog - did find it through e-card from another blog.

Anonymous said...

The EC toolbar makes all of the difference!

Say hi to Witchy for me...

~Lily a/k/a HotLips

Anonymous said...

I just recently added the toolbar too. It is quite helpful. I'm still not real familiar with FF though, have always used Int. Explorer and find I still do on some forums and blogs that work better.

Can you tell me how to make a blog a favorite for the FF toolbar for EC?

Welcome mats always out, do swing in
Sandy