2/24/09

Just for Sandy...

....and anyone else who needs this information.....  

Sandy over at Stitchinglifetogether asked how to make a blog a favorite on the Entrecard Toolbar for Firefox.  Here you go, Sandy:

When the blog is in your active window, there should be the following on your toolbar:
Your Name
Your EC total/drops for the day
Category (like Favorites, or Inbox)
How the pages are sorted
One arrow to get one window
A double arrow to get something like 10 windows at once, and then...
A heart.  

This heart is what you want -- click it to make the blog you're viewing a favorite. Beside that heart you'll also find either the amount of EC needed to advertise on that blog or "insufficient funds".  Which makes advertising so much easier, too! 

I hope this has helped, or at least is a start.  

Now can someone tell me how to save my widgets so I can convert to a three-column blog template?  I don't want to lose everything, but want to change my template.  Any advice?  Also, where do you find templates that are minimal, or changeable?  I generally don't like prepared templates and opt for changing colors and such on my own.  But I really want three columns. Email me if you have some answers!

1 comment:

agoodwitchtoo said...

Save your widgets the old fashioned way... by copy and pasting the code into a word document :)

Saved somewhere in my favorites I have a site that may just have what you're looking for in the way of a three column blog with customizable colors. As soon as I find that I'll email it to ya!