2/17/09

EntreCard Addict

Hello, my name is Andrea, and I am an EntreCard addict.  

I can totally admit it, though.  That's the first step, right?  My goal is to knock out 300 drops each day.  So far, I think my highest day was 240-some.  Not bad, considering I have a full-time job, a part-time job, and an online store.  If I do say so myself.  

Meanwhile, I can't stop dropping.  And being just the tiniest bit OCD (just a little....) I have to have  system for dropping.  It keeps me focused, trust me! ;)

So, if you're an EntreCard addict, please pop over to the right and drop away.  I'll be by your blog later to leave my own little mark, I bet.  Maybe eventually I'll get off the computer and finish making new products!  I did sew a bit tonight, but not for the shop.  But I've been making things that will eventually make their way into the shop, I promise!  Lots of new stichy goodies for your houses -- stay tuned!

11 comments:

Lenox Knits said...

I am totally with you. my home computer is so slow that I can barely get to 150 on the weekends. Thankfully I can crank them out pretty quickly at my work computer on my lunch hour and breaks.

Janet said...

Hi Andrea,

Yes, EntreCard does get really addictive, doesn't it ? But I've found so many wonderful sites (like yours) through it !!

Janet

Mom said...

I am also an Entrecard addict.

Do you have the toolbar? If you don't have the toolbar, you NEED to get it. It makes dropping much faster.

BeadedTail said...

I'm an EC addict too! I drop 300 a day even while working over 50 hours a week at my day job. I need rehab!

Anonymous said...

hi, nice blog
Your Blog is More interesting.great work.
...if possible at ur free time visit mine..and give ur suggestion to improve..
i am very happy to add you in my blogroll as friends if u like..!!

Ashley said...

I hear ya. When I get off of work I go straight to my favorites list of Entrecard blogs and drop away. It's hard for me to get off the computer and make dinner :)

Anonymous said...

:) Welcome to EC!

Baileys Basics said...

Okay, tell me more about this toolbar. I've been going from the dashboard. Heaven knows I need more reasons to drop.....

~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

WOW!

I'm totally addicted to EC, too. Unfortunately, I'm on slow dial-up, so I don't get to drop near as much as I would like to.

I'll have to look into that toolbar, maybe it will help speed up the process.

Love your blog!! I'm glad your shop is doing so well :)

Sinclair said...

I could never get thru that many! I get so absorbed with reading that it takes me a few hours just to do 50-75! I really enjoy looking at all the content from day to day...my family are threatening intervention...

Joyuna said...

It really does get you hooked, doesn't it? Ugh, I told myself I wouldn't be so into it. But I am. There's so many other things I could be doing than looking at craft blogs all day ;)