3/27/09

Bad Link Luck

Hello, everyone!  I just wanted to let you know that someone sweet has let me know that my Twitter link doesn't work. I've been having trouble with Twitterfeed not tweeting when I've updated either the shop or the blog.  So, I'll be looking into this and trying to make sure all my links are up and working in the (very!) near future.  I'll let you know when I've fixed it, and if you find anything else that's broken, please do let me know! Thanks so much to Work At Home Mom for letting me know.

Other cool news around the shop is that we'll soon be offering a muscle rub for sore muscles.  We swear by it around here since we're both decrepit, so I know you'll love it.  

In addition, we have Mullein Oil bottled up and ready to go, Comfrey Oil ready to be bottled, and new washcloths and cleaning cloths that will be for sale shortly.

The coolest thing I have to report is that we'll be offering our products for sale in a brick-and-morter shop here in the Valley very soon.  My cousin owns a local flower shop, and they're branching out to offer cool natural products as well.  Today I met with Jade and introduced her to our products (hooked her, basically...), and she invited us to offer our products in their stores as soon as we're ready.  We are both totally excited about this, so give some love to Blakemore's Flowers as a big thank you and to encourage them to continue offering this great opportunity to local companies!

We're hanging out at home tonight, and tomorrow I fully intend to spend all day in front of the sewing machine. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

agoodwitchtoo said...

Congrats on the B&M! Totally awesome. How could they not get hooked on your products?

Baileys Basics said...

Well, she IS family ;)