2/11/09

Don't You Wish You Were Me?

As some of you may know, our dearest friend (and Brian's cousin-in-law) runs The Copper Cauldron.  She makes the best soaps I've ever used, and that's no small feat.  If you're a fan of Witchy's soaps, you also know that she's moving.  Which is so sad, for those of us who are used to living five minutes away and having our soap (and occasionally groceries or Farmer's Market cupcakes) delivered.  

As she was getting her shop ready to go into vacation mode, Witchy found a lot of irregular or second soaps.  Maybe they're not pretty, or they're underweight.  She made grab bags, and posted them in her shop.  I was lucky enough to get one....

OH MY GOODNESS!
This is by far the most amazing collection of so-called seconds I've ever seen.  I am completely in love all over again with Witchy's soap.  And now I have enough of it to last at least until I see her again (which is April, so not that long!).  In all reality, I may have enough soap to last the rest of my life!  

Now, never fear.  Witchy will be safely moved by mid-March and I know she'll have her shop back up as soon as possible.  I also know that she will spend the next month packing and unpacking...and thinking.  Thinking up new soaps and scents and yummy things to do with oil and lye.  So you can rest assured that The Copper Cauldron will be bubbling away again soon.  You can also be sure of another thing:  Witchy is picky. Very, very picky when it comes to her soaps.  So she'll be sure to have some seconds to put up in the shop ($2 for a pound of soap? Please.).  When she does, grab them!!  Then you can be like me....

3 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Oh I most certainly grabbed up a Grab bag the other day because I absolutely LOVE Witchy's soaps! And my kitties love the Dime Bag catnip toys she included that were made by you! They both thank you very much!

Baileys Basics said...

I'm so glad your kitties enjoy their Dime Bags! They're a huge hit around here, and making them with three cats wandering around is pretty entertaining, too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE our Witchy...she's a Hoot with a great head one her shoulder and heart throughout the rest of her being!

I too grabbed up a bag of her "so-called" imperfections and hope to find my package when I visit the post office today.

Nice to meet you...

~Lily a/k/a HotLips