10/14/08

A Sneak Peek

You may not know this, but I have a fabric fetish. I love the colors, designs, textures, and drape of fabric. I'm a bit of a cheap fabric addict, though, in that I'm just as thrilled by bargain-basement remnants as I am with expensive, hard-to-find, designer fabrics. Lately, I've been perfecting a pattern or technique for our Hot and Cold Therapy Rice Bags. Of course, before we debut a new product, we tend to overwhelm our family and friends with samples and freebies, in hopes of garnering praise and furthering addiction. This is no different.

I made the first finalized set of our rice bags for my mom, to use on her knees. Unfortunately, the light box wasn't ready do I don't have good photos of them. But, have no fear. Here is the set I made for my younger brother and his wife. I'm personally thrilled....





Isn't that some insanely cool fabric?? Don't worry, I'm sure it'll make an appearance in our shop at some point!!
Enjoy your Tuesday; what are you creating today?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The light box?? And where did you find htat cool fabric?

Baileys Basics said...

Oh,yeah! It's a white box lit with a special bulb that lets me take such awesome photos. I built a small one, and am hoping to put together a big one this afternoon. Then Candy inherits my big one :)

The very cool fabric came from Ragtime Fabrics, here in the Burg. I love that shop! Here's the link: http://www.ragtimefabrics.com/