6/8/08

Testing Has Begun!

Hello from Baileys Basics! It's been a crazy-busy week around here, but things are just about ready for our first items to be offered.

I spent most of the week making a batch or two of all the homemade goodies that we plan to offer in our store. I had solicited friends and family to be my guinea pigs, and four people agreed to test our products to make sure that we're not the only people in the world who love them. By yesterday evening, I had sample packs ready. They included laundry soap, scouring powder, skin salve, lip balm, and toothpaste. I'm hoping for good responses, and for some suggestions on ways to make our products even better. I did have lots of fun learning to shrink-wrap lip balms, even though I burnt my fingertips occasionally!

Check back soon as products should be hitting our virtual "shelves" soon!

No comments: